Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perhaps as this draws out and starts a get a bit boring, we could talk about whether Djed Spence looks like anyone else in an attempt to lighten the mood before tempers get frayed.

I don't see how that could ruffle any feathers...

DJED- IF YOU'RE READING THIS- NEXT TIME YOURE ON CAMERA- BLINK THREE TIMES IF CONTE IS MENTALLY ABUSING YOU BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. FOUR TIMES IF YOU ARE IN IMMINENT PHYSICAL DANGER!

We’ve got nearly 100 pages on a guy that’s played a combined 7 minutes for us.

TFC

cheers GIF

This one is dragging on and on. Either get it over the line or move on. If it's for the sake of just a couple of million quid just pay it Daniel for christ's sake.
Are we sure it’s Levy haggling over “a couple of million quid”? I genuinely don’t think he’s going to try and test Tony’s patience by fucking around with signing a known target (yes, levy has form for fucking about, but the signs in this window have been much more of a no nonsense approach) and suspect that it’s Boro that might be moving the goalposts?
And perhaps we are actually moving on whilst keeping Spence on the back burner?
We’re all speculating at the moment about what the hold up could be. Previously I’d have no hesitation in blaming Levy but it does seem a bit out of sync with the way this window has gone so far

Sit in the 400 year old Place des Vosges with a fresh baguette, some world class cheese and a cup of rosé listening to the sounds of the water features gushing and the children playing… and tell me otherwise.

Interested in this crime index though. Link? Completely implausible that France is second on any reasonable measure of crime.
France is a shithole mate. You should speak proper like us, drink some proper larger and forget all that rotten grape nonsense. Also stop pissing on the streets, Paris stinks, do it like us in disused phone booths.

You ain't lived till you've had a teso meal deal sandwich, crisp and drink while sitting on a park bench watching the pidgeons shit on a parked car.

I think there’s a bit of confirmation bias at play here, as we’re all desperate for him to do well.

He comes alive with the ball at his feet, he he’s quite passive off the ball. I don’t get the impression that he’s entirely comfortable when he needs to press his man, and there’s a touch of the TAA’s about him in terms of positional awareness.

Still doesn’t excuse his lack of play for us, but I can see why Conte might not trust him. Emerson commands his area far better. He’s just an absolute clown when he passes the halfway line.

Djed Spence, 6 – The Tottenham Hotspur loanee was unstoppable down the right – an all-action performance that saw him win the majority of his defensive duels, as well as offering a constant outlet for his team’s counter-attacks. A technically proficient performance that saw him come close to getting on the scoresheet, replaced in the last ten minutes by club captain Hamari Traoré.

Ranked 2nd= highest of the Rennes players along with a few others

Note he's keeping the club captain out of the side who has just returned after injury.
UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!

6/10

Good Lord those French are difficult to please...

People blaming Levy for haggling over "a couple of MILLION QUID"!!!

I'D fucking haggle over a couple of MILLION QUID...

People say it like it's a BAD thing!

It's MILLIONS of pounds difference!!! It's worth 'haggling over' .... we're not taking about a pair of Bedouin slippers in a Marrakesh Market!!!

Get a grip.... It's OK...

Back
Top Bottom