Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kyle Walker don't work as a metric against other players. He is basically Usain Bolt who can play a bit. I remember a very long time ago fifteen years listening to a Bristish Olympic coach they asked who was the fittest person he had ever worked with. He said unequivocally it's not a sprinter it's Kyle Walker the soccer player. He is the strongest fittest person we have ever tested. His recovery and stamina are unmatched in any sport. As you can imagine it stuck with me as it was so unexpected.

Walker is more than Usain Bolt who can play a bit.

The guy is a freak in terms of his pace and power but is also a more than decent footballer.

Fair I think to say that if he had possessed let's say Neville's ability to cross a ball, that he would nearly definitely be rated as the very best right back of the PL era thus far.

The Djed is an ancient Egyptian symbol that resembles a column with a broad base, which is divided by four parallel bars. The Djed pillar was an object of worship from the pre-dynastic period, giving its name to the city of Djedu (Busiris, in the 9th nome of Lower Egypt). It is clearly a stylised image, but there is disagreement regarding the origins of the symbol. As a hieroglyph, it came to represent stability and durability, but may have started out as a fertility fetish.

fqidye7.png

There you go then.

The Djed is an ancient Egyptian symbol that resembles a column with a broad base, which is divided by four parallel bars. The Djed pillar was an object of worship from the pre-dynastic period, giving its name to the city of Djedu (Busiris, in the 9th nome of Lower Egypt). It is clearly a stylised image, but there is disagreement regarding the origins of the symbol. As a hieroglyph, it came to represent stability and durability, but may have started out as a fertility fetish.

fqidye7.png

There you go then.

:avbcringe:

History says that Spurs should be a little bit careful when signing anyone with Nottingham Forest connections (yes I know he has only been on loan there). Teddy Sheringham aside I can’t think of any player that has done very well for us that had Forest associations. I can remember being quite excited at the prospect of signing Chris Fairclough who had always done well against us only to be disappointed. Same can be said ultimately for Steve Hodge who looked good til he got homesick. Andy Reid flattered to deceive as well and the less said about Johnny Metgod the better!

:dawsonmean:

fqidye7.png

There you go then.
Djed Hotep

The Mummy Jump Scare GIF by PeacockTV

Honestly I would've liked him more if he had gone all out and tweeted a picture of him wiping his arse with Neil Warnock's autobiography.

This is the same guy that instructed one of his players to break one of the opposition player's legs when he was at Sheffield United.

And then there's this:

Fuck him. Anyone that hits back at Colin Wanker is doing good work in my eyes.

Last edited:

fqidye7.png

There you go then.
Pharaoh nuff.

fqidye7.png

There you go then.

and Spence is...

R.1bb4ec100413f88a5638797bdc0abec6

fqidye7.png

There you go then.

A fallos. Thats a fallos.

Basically we are signing Big-Dick Spence.

Which is totally fine, seeing as he looks like being a decent player.

fqidye7.png

There you go then.

tottenham-hotspur-15-16-away-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Same energy?

Back
Top Bottom