Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe you have a point....

But Warnock does rub people up the wrong way...

and prides himself on being 'old school'... And clearly revels in it...

Which is a shame, 'cos unfortunately, that 'old school' is one in which racism, misogyny, and the odd bit of child abuse was rife...

It's no school to associate yourself with, or era to pride yourself on!

But yes, I do talk wank from time to time...
What era is the “old School” era ? Absolutely not looking to take this somewhere completely off topic, but curious as to what era he is a product of ?

40 + years in football, holds the record of the most promotions in a career. Not sure he is my cup of tea, but…

Last edited:
What era is the “old School” era ? Absolutely not looking to take this somewhere completely off topic, but curious as to what era he is a product of ?

40 + years in football, holds the record of the most promotions in a career. Not sure he is my cup of tea, but…
Somehow vaguely labelled a racist despite signing and playing shitloads of black players who I'm pretty sure love the fella.

The man who got lazy silky genius Adel playing the best football of his career and signed by AC Milan and accidentally signed 5 black players in a row at QPR.

Labelled a long ball merchant for not trusting centre halves who didn't have the ability to pass well enough to play from the back. The usual shite.

Not that D. The other D
come listen to a story bout a man named Jed.
the beverly hillbillies what GIF

Back
Top Bottom