Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm looking forward to us completing this deal in time for Christmas (2023).

neverending GIF

I'm looking forward to us completing this deal in time for Christmas (2023).

Cunning wording in the tweet - they can re-tweet it next week without changing a word.

Minimum work for maximum exposure (hots, likes etc) - great business model, poor information accuracy though. Too many aggregators re-tweeting old stories when nothing new to say

He really only wants to sign for us apparently so if he isn't allowed to... not sure what kind of mindset the buying club gets...
Plus I'm sure Wilder wants to spend whatever portion of the Spence fee goes towards incoming players asap.

Like all coaches, Wilder will want new signings in for pre-season training, not on deadline day.

Plus I'm sure Wilder wants to spend whatever portion of the Spence fee goes towards incoming players asap.

Like all coaches, Wilder will want new signings in for pre-season training, not on deadline day.
Give them Winks

Feel like this is a player who could really do with a Conte beasting, the fact that he's not there is a big problem.

Oh I dunno. Tony seems like the kind of guy that will be an even bigger cunt that he missed pre-season.

Gotta love him. The man is a national treasure.

:conterubhands:

I agree. I think I would want to hide myself within the masses rather than have my own training routine set up with me being destroyed. At least if you’re with the other players you’ve got a bit of company and added motivation to beat the other players.

Back
Top Bottom