Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny, Gibson tried to hold the deal back before we jetted off for Korea thinking that Conte would throw his toys out the Pram, pretty sure we ended up playing far less than they were asking for 💀

Well-Known Member​

Hercules

Seeing everything is out there, medical planned tomorrow 🥁

—————————-

Angry Rob Lowe GIF by britbox

Funny, Gibson tried to hold the deal back before we jetted off for Korea thinking that Conte would throw his toys out the Pram, pretty sure we ended up playing far less than they were asking for 💀

Can't blame Gibson for trying ...... but not sure it was in Boro's best interest to do as they needed money to spend more than we needed player urgently.

Definitely going to pay less than they asked for, which was more than £20m - and getting £12.5m plus add ons better than I would have expected, thought more likely to be £15m plus add ons rising to £20m is where we would settle. So Gibson could have got a better deal by being more realistic earlier - very few championship players sold for £20m+ if not strikers

Agreed. Skill set far more suited to what Conte probably needs but also far more raw, hopefully Conte can get any edges he has smoothed out quickly.
Doesn’t look raw to me….. confident on the ball, nice player or do you mean his defending? Forwards are two levels above but a wing back plays in the middle third and often has four or even five players behind him covering

He's the perfect sort of player for a RWB (in a back 5). However, he's not defensively adept enough to play in the England back 4. His pace helps him get away with some poor defensive positioning and mistakes, but that's not going to help him against European national sides. He's young, and he'll learn.
I couldn’t give a fuck about England, Dourgate or his shit back 4

I agree. I think I would want to hide myself within the masses rather than have my own training routine set up with me being destroyed. At least if you’re with the other players you’ve got a bit of company and added motivation to beat the other players.
It’s a shame he missed that …. It does bring you together being violently assaulted as group

Turning a shoulder to your mate mouthing ‘this guys a cunt’ helps you get through the sessions

On a slightly more serious note I think it would’ve helped no end for your young spence to be there for many reasons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom