Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There he is.

its-happening.gif

FXtCqvmVUAIMVKY
Conte & Paratici look slightly confused....
is there a chance they think they're talking to Djed Spence, and not ADj Tracey!?

Last edited:
I won the internet for 5 seconds.... Then I checked, and someone had already posted summit similar on Twattertok.... So I can't take credit for originality....

Then again, I did invent the telephone about a week before Alexander Graham Bell.... but didn't have anyone to call and tell them my idea, so I left it, and he got all the credit....

Bearded chancer cunt!

Not all black people look alike ffs.
No, of course they don't...

Same as not all white people look alike.
But it's OK... 'cos some actually do!

images

images

p14664.png

tanguy-ndombele.jpg
...it's no more racist to suggest 2 black people who look alike look a like... Than it is to suggest 2 white people resemble eachother...

We're talking about facial features... Nothing to do with skin colour!

...and to prove my point...
Vincent Kompany & Ant McPartlin:

3_Ant-McPartlin-arrest.jpg

images

They just have similar features...
Maybe it's foreheads and nose/eyes...

But It's merely a facial thing... not a colour thing!

Last edited:
Well i went viral with that tweet and pic 😂😂😂 posted it on Twitter and got mentions by Lyall, Sky sports, Paul O’Keef and Fabrizio Romano. Think i got about 1000 new followers in 5 mins. My brother got the pic. Not sure who from, but he knows a few people up at Spurs. Gets the odd bits now and then

Well i went viral with that tweet and pic 😂😂😂 posted it on Twitter and got mentions by Lyall, Sky sports, Paul O’Keef and Fabrizio Romano. Think i got about 1000 new followers in 5 mins. My brother got the pic. Not sure who from, but he knows a few people up at Spurs. Gets the odd bits now and then
You're basically more ITK than Hercules at this point.

We bought the lad from Middlesbrough
called Djed, called Djed.
I'll help you win the Premier League, he said, he said.
He crossed the ball to Harry Kane,
And we went 1 up at the lane,
Djeddy Speeeeence, Tottenham's twenty-nine!

1. Mind your own business.
2. I wasn't wrong (imo) so how can I admit something that's not true?
3. Mind your own business.

Don't bother replying or I'll report you for going o/t. Unless you've got anything relevant to say on Djed Spence, of course?
Nothing on Spence but plenty to say about your shit sandwich re: San An Spurs

:mourglasses:

Back
Top Bottom