Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we're now the Army of the Djed...

Zack Snyder Army Of The Dead GIF by NETFLIX

"Shit Tom Cruise...... You're just a shit Tom Cruise"

The club are so slow to announce signings (bar Longlet). I don’t know why it couldn’t have been announced last night

Random thought..... If, jah-forbid, our boy Clement sustains a bad injury does that mean he can expect a Lenglet off? :sonhmm:

He's taller than I thought (so no Danny Rose then!)
Unless the two guys next to him are midgets dwarves Oompa Loompahs statistically shorter than the national average for human men of their age?
Yeah, if I recall correctly he's something like 6 foot 1, so if you combine that with his speed, he'll be strong on that wing against opposition defenders.

If you look at his highlight reels with his height in mind, you'll spot it more clearly (sometimes difficult to gauge how tall players are given the size of the pitch etc).

Back
Top Bottom