Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

no you're an absolute mug because you came with your know it all bollocks (as usual) and just assumed I was "desperately trying to prove I wasn't racist" without knowing I was offended because I am actually black. That thought didn't cross your mind because in your world you're always right.

You're actually the biggest twat on here by a distance. Getting excited by continuously trying to get a reaction from people over the net ffs.
it was a general comment about the way a thread descended from content to some hogwash discussion.
Know it all bollocks about what exactly? But you think it's all about you - it wasn't.
But then - you're offended by everything, and the only person I am a "know it all" to, is a "know nothing."

Funnily enough I see you in a similar way, for posting a constant stream of twaddle - normally about football, but now you've branched out into social issues. If you were offended because someone saw those two pictures, and thought they looked alike, then I suggest you get to some counseling groups that help you try to control your emotions.

What a cry baby you can be at times.

Back
Top Bottom