Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, Greeks have done fuck all. I bet the French are the real fathers of philosophy, medicine, physics, geometry, the olympic games, etc. And thank you France for democracy too. Wouldn't have made it without you.

:contefacepalm2:
The modern olympics are the brainchild of Pierre de Coubertin.

Modern philosophy started with Rene Descartes.

Geometry is yours. Although Pythagoras is still taking credit for a theorem he didn’t invent. ;)

I am enjoying this pointless pissing contest though. Greece was certainly doing a lot when the gauls lived in caves.

By the way, Greece must be the most underwhelming Mediterranean country. France, Italy and Spain produce world class wine, pork, and cheese in stylish surroundings. Greece has all the same potential and produces shit like feta, gyro and Faliraki. Huge unfulfilled potential. Dissolve the country and start again.
Stick your Plastic Bertrand up your arse.

Last edited:
Judge Djed!

liveblogging sylvester stallone GIF

Sit in the 400 year old Place des Vosges with a fresh baguette, some world class cheese and a cup of rosé listening to the sounds of the water features gushing and the children playing… and tell me otherwise.

Wine from a cup?????

........Fucking heathens!

Yeah, Greeks have done fuck all. I bet the French are the real fathers of philosophy, medicine, physics, geometry, the olympic games, etc. And thank you France for democracy too. Wouldn't have made it without you.

:contefacepalm2:
You can fuck off with the Olympics.
They're ours.

The Cotswold Olimpick Games is an annual public celebration of games and sports now held on the Friday after Spring Bank Holiday near Chipping Campden, in the Cotswolds of England. The games likely began in 1612 and ran (through a period of discontinuations and revivals) until they were fully discontinued in 1852.

Same goes for the World Cup

And the European championship.

The Sir Thomas Lipton Trophy was an association football competition that took place twice, in Turin, Italy, in 1909 and 1911. It is regarded as the first European trophy.[1][2]

Yeah well, I partly agree.

French wine and cheese is outstanding.

The problem France has, and it’s a BIG problem…is that it’s full of French.

:adethumbup:

Give me friendly Greeks and nice Greek food any fucking day.
Im appalled that you seek to pin the rudeness and arrogance of Parisians on the whole of France. That is like accusing the Welsh of being Londoners.

Rather have a kebab in Finsbury Park than Greece to be honest. Whatever Greeks can do, Turks can do better.

Apart from geometry, democracy, philosophy and marble, obviously. Don’t get me started on the marbles. Filthy thieving Englishmen.

Im appalled that you seek to pin the rudeness and arrogance of Parisians on the whole of France. That is like accusing the Welsh of being Londoners.

Rather have a kebab in Finsbury Park than Greece to be honest. Whatever Greeks can do, Turks can do better.

Apart from geometry, democracy, philosophy and marble, obviously. Don’t get me started on the marbles. Filthy thieving Englishmen.

Give it a rest, you boring cunt.

Was very much tongue in cheek mate.

Back
Top Bottom