Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No PL clubs in for him then. Obviously not as good as some think.
Fabrizio says he's had many offers and he's chosen Rennais. Probably prefers European football to a relegation battle in the PL, can't say I blame him.

If Rennais make a deep run in Europa it could be very valuable experience for him.

Nailed it

"He's improved since he is here and he had great improvement but he has to follow like everyone, like Bryan Gil, like Pape Sarr."

They aren't getting much game time either and the talk is of them being loaned so he'd have put x2 their effort to get into the team.

"He's improved since he is here and he had great improvement but he has to follow like everyone, like Bryan Gil, like Pape Sarr."

They aren't getting much game time either and the talk is of them being loaned so he'd have put x2 their effort to get into the team.
So like Gil and Sarr, he'd only get a sniff in case of an injury crisis.

No PL clubs in for him then. Obviously not as good as some think.
We wouldn't loan him to Brentford or Leicester who thought he was so crap they wanted a right to buy. Clearly we are looking beyond Antonio Conte. Wish we'd found him ab EPL loan but I get why they don't want to make our players for us. Its funny because modern spurs 'fans' are hillarous they think all buys should be first team ready( bit like Tony) but this was a model worked brilliantly for us Walker Rose we used to be good at buy blood loan out come back tear it up.

Conte has 2 senior RBs/RWBs at the club who for better or worse he trusts - taking the time and the risk (risk of dropping points as a player learns the tactics/role) of developing a young player is not really going to be a decision he is going to make with that in mind - i wouldn't be surprised if both Royal & Doherty are out the door in the summer leaving us with Porro (lol) and Spence - then that decision is taken away from him

So shit that he had offers from Atletico Madrid to reject.

Seriously though he's clearly a very highly rated talent, I don't understand why he's going to a team that has the captain in his position, they're not going to bench their captain for a loanee no matter how good.

Disappointed tbh not given a chance at all yet players like sess Doh abd royal get a free ride. It’s not as if we have been defending well anyway. Most Hanes we concede 2 plus goals so can’t how much defence would be with Soence in it.
Conte is just wanker I bet he wouldn’t have played rose or walker either. Unless player X costs a lot of money his not too interested. We have wasted the young lads season.

Back
Top Bottom