Do Spurs fans have a positive opinion of Stoke?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t care now but hated them when they were up.....their fans booed Bale, booed Dele, booed Kane, booed Rose boooooo booooooo boooooooo, handball!!! Handball!!!! Boooooooo boooooo handball!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off

Nothing now, but your horrendous Anti-football under Tony Pulis where your biggest attacking threat was a long throw in plus the complete thuggery of Charlie Adam made me despise you when you played in the PL.

Now honestly nothing.
A few years ago when you routinely kicked the shite out of Woolwich we enjoyed and supported you (for that weekend anyway). West Ham are 3rd on the list of teams we dislike (Woolwich then Chelsea).

Speaking personally, I hated Charlie Adam when he played for your lot, nearly as much as I hate Jack Wilshere .

But on the plus there's this

And Shelley's night club back in the day.

So you lot are all right.

No problems with Stoke here.
Bit if a soft spot as it goes,my first match was against you in 1976. Jimmy Greenhoff ,(along with Billy Bonds and Steve Highway) was probably my favourite non spurs player as a kid. Shame he joined his brother at United. :)

Back
Top Bottom