Do Spurs fans have a positive opinion of Stoke?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing now, but your horrendous Anti-football under Tony Pulis where your biggest attacking threat was a long throw in plus the complete thuggery of Charlie Adam made me despise you when you played in the PL.

Nothing now, but your horrendous Anti-football under Tony Pulis where your biggest attacking threat was a long throw in plus the complete thuggery of Charlie Adam made me despise you when you played in the PL.

Charlie Adam is undoubtedly one of the biggest cunts to ever play the game.

I wouldn’t underestimate the level of hatred Stoke have for the gooners. It’s genuine animosity and probably the most hatred they receive from any club apart from us. None of the other London clubs dislike them as much as Stoke, and I see that as a good thing. The enemy of my enemy...

I also have to admit an admiration for Stoke’s time in the PL. They did what they had to do, then tried to be ambitious by investing in some decent players.

So yeah I do like Stoke, and see them as cousins in our shared hatred for the nomadic wankers.

The first couple of seasons they were up I quite liked watching them kick fuck out of the bigger teams at the Britannia

But unless they are playing the goons or Chelsea I couldn’t give 2 flying fucks about them

Back
Top Bottom