Do you care anymore about this season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seeeeeeeeeeeee ya!

NEWSFLASH.... just in...
SOME Spurs fans care about the season, HOWEVER 'bad' it seems...

I know it's a tired old cliché, and an unfair one for those who weren't around then, but things have been a LOT LOT worse for Spurs in the past...

It's up to THE FANS to stick by the CLUB, regradless of whether you dislike the team playing, or the Management picking the team... or indeed the media witch hunt surrounding the club...

SURELY that's the definition of SUPPORT?

Not to fuck it off till the Summer, when you might deem it worthwhile enough to 'lend' your support again...

BE A BETTER FAN THAN THAT!!!

Come on... LET'S BE 'AVIN' YOU!!
:tobyarm::lamelaaghh::carrollwtf::parker::kanegoal:

Last edited:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

This is West ham levels of bullshit.

Yes I care, I pay good money to care, I expect the same in return. Every game matters, every result matters. We can't decide not to care just because we are struggling to make the top 4.
Fuck me I even cared when Christian Gross was our manager and we got spanked week in week out.

I will always care, whether we are in the top 4, the bottom 4, league one or non-league.
We can't start throwing our toys out the pram when we pick up a few injuries and things don't go our way.

This is West ham levels of bullshit.

Yes I care, I pay good money to care, I expect the same in return. Every game matters, every result matters. We can't decide not to care just because we are struggling to make the top 4.
Fuck me I even cared when Christian Gross was our manager and we got spanked week in week out.

I will always care, whether we are in the top 4, the bottom 4, league one or non-league.
We can't start throwing our toys out the pram when we pick up a few injuries and things don't go our way.

This is different. In those days we always had a striker. Chris Armstron, Ferdinand, Sheringham etc...

The rest of this season will be like watching wilder v fury in round 5-7.

Think it's been a turgid and weird season overall but yes, I still care.

Worth remembering too it's only late February - we're still in the CL, 5th will likely net us CL next season and we're still in the FA cup. It's been a rough few days but it could still turn out to be an OK season.

I'm turning off until the summer. Cant be arsed with the media witchunt for Jose.

The football will be rough.

We will struggle to score goals.

Not worth the stress.

What media witch hunt you talking about? Perhaps give the tabloids and broadsheets a rest and you won’t know their poxy opinion.

It’s the opinion of 30, 40 and 50 year supporters that matters and if there’s a witch hunt that’s where it’ll be. I’m a witch-Hunter for sure 🧙‍♀️

Last edited:
It's hard to enjoy our football . Pundits hate us because we are so negative. There is no joy in our performances . Constantly being outplayed is slow torture . No structure just chaos .Mourinho looks like he's escaped an insane asylum with his little digs.
Even with our injured players back we will still play the same shit and will be like this till the dinosaur has gone. Results may improve but the football will be s shitfuck.
I can't switch off dudes but there ain't no sunshine anymore.

I care more about the rest of the season now than if we were just comfortably ticking along in the top 3 like most of the last 4 seasons were, knowing deep down winning something was probably not going to happen, last seasons CL final the exception where I gave us a 50/50 chance.....

Am I confident about getting top 4? No
Am I confident about progressing in the CL never mind winning it? No
Am I confident of beating Norwich never mind winning the FA cup? No

But what I am looking forward to is trying to do all three, it won’t be pretty and just managing 1 from 3 right now would be nothing short of a miracle, but that’s why we watch this game, that’s why we buy lotto tickets, that’s why we say we hate Christmas but deep down we all love it.....it’s the pure magic of hope & dreams that keeps us going every time.....

I'm turning off until the summer. Cant be arsed with the media witchunt for Jose.

The football will be rough.

We will struggle to score goals.

Not worth the stress.

Yes, I care but a trophy looks highly unlikely and Europa League qualification may prove to be out of reach as well, never mind Champions League.

But I'm also excited to see who comes in over the summer because I think this time Levy will be investing heavily (by his standards).

I care about trying to win the fa cup. Not interested in league or cl , that’s over.
but if we can scrape past Norwich, get a lucky home draw in the quarter final anything could happen .

Back
Top Bottom