Do you still love football?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been doing keepy ups every day.

Trying to convince the boy we can take the small goals to the local park and do crossbar challenges.

He’s not up for it as he knows I will beat him......

Will always love football in one form.

I haven’t missed VAR or the pricks who sit behind me at WHL and moan all game, whatsoever.

VAR has ruined the match going experience for me. It’s fine for the armchair fan but for us who go to the games I think it’s shit and ruins the game.

Of course I still love football

Of course I still love Spurs

Of course I still believe

:mourbringit:

Not missing it as much as I thought I would to be honest. First week or two was difficult but now I'm over it. Usually guides my life so much (plan a lot of other things around football). Think I am enjoying it really and obviously the other half is pleased. Possibility I won't be as arsed again in the future.

Just seeing nice women (something about attraction and attractiveness whatever your preference) and having a drink with mates comes ahead of football but yes, but mostly because football is a huge family and a means to release.

Oh and the eccentric people. Nothing quite like seeing them

I'm all about the jogging now tbh.

....Bit like football but without the hassle of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom