Do you still love football?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven’t missed VAR or the pricks who sit behind me at WHL and moan all game, whatsoever.

VAR has ruined the match going experience for me. It’s fine for the armchair fan but for us who go to the games I think it’s shit and ruins the game.

I'm not missing the actual football at the moment, TBH, and I think that the main reason is because we've not been playing well. I do miss meeting up with my friends though.
However, once it starts up again, I'll be back at the Lane.
It's very hard to justify some of the decisions made by the football hierarchy, they have handled the current situation as badly as can be.
Spot on, the main issue we have been playing very badly, losing at home so many times. I was watching highlights from the last few years and we had a very good team, scoring goals freely and winning by margins but no trophy to show for. We had strong defence, now we have ageing Toby and Vert plus unreliable Sanchez. RB and LB are below average. Our midfield is very weak after losing Demele. The attacking is just OK not creative enough.
You won't be back at the lane any time soon, the earliest is sometimes in 2021.

The current owners are a disgrace.
Losing interest...

I'm all about the jogging now tbh.

....Bit like football but without the hassle of the ball.

I’m missing everything that goes with football. The culture, the atmosphere, meeting up and having a drink etc. So yes, I do miss it. But I’m not ungrateful for a long break from it after the CL final and general club meltdown. This weirdly gives us a shocking great break and a chance to start afresh.

Back
Top Bottom