Donate your £10 Membership Gift Voucher to Charity?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

We're not dead yet ...are we?
This year Spurs have given members a £10 gift voucher to spend in the Spurs shop. I was wondering, as there are so many people suffering under the Covid pandemic, if Tottenham Hotspur could find a way of allowing interested supporters to donate this £10 gift voucher to a mutually acceptable charity, or local (to WHL) good cause.

I'd be more than happy to donate mine.

Thoughts?

Edit - If the idea gains acceptance, does anyone have any idea of the technicalities of how to do it? Eg, who would be approached at Spurs?

Edit 2 - Anyone got a contact in the Spurs Marketing Dept?

Last edited:
I don't have membership this year, but happy to chuck a tenner in the pot if this gets rolling.....

This year Spurs have given members a £10 gift voucher to spend in the Spurs shop. I was wondering, as there are so many people suffering under the Covid pandemic, if Tottenham Hotspur could find a way of allowing interested supporters to donate this £10 gift voucher to a mutually acceptable charity, or local (to WHL) good cause.

I'd be more than happy to donate mine.

Thoughts?
That's a really good idea.

B-b-b-but what about my exclusive key ring!

:levywtf:

In all seriousness, I would completely support this. I wonder if they could be of use to the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice. They’re linked to the club and do amazing work in the local area.

I'd be up for it. But alternatively, are there any Spurs PPV websites up and running like what Newcastle did? Would be well up for that as a backlash against the Prem, Sky etc

Back
Top Bottom