Dressing Room Issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve been getting e mails from some fiends in the UK.
Been hearing that a player on the team has been doing doing the dirty with a team mates wife a bit ala Chelsea a few years back.
Also heard Harry got involved and there was a bust up in the dressing room.
There is a lot of bullsh@t on the internet but it sure would explain what’s been going on lately.

I heard it was Chirpy sleeping with other players wives, and Lily dishing out the black eyes.

Miserable pair of sods anyway.

chirpylily-1024x496.jpg

I’ve been getting e mails from some fiends in the UK.
Been hearing that a player on the team has been doing doing the dirty with a team mates wife a bit ala Chelsea a few years back.
Also heard Harry got involved and there was a bust up in the dressing room.
There is a lot of bullsh@t on the internet but it sure would explain what’s been going on lately.
Fiends ??? You want to get yourselves some mates. They'll soon frighten them off for you.

You would think that committed Spurs fans would fuck all this bollocks off, dont give it the stage to run!

A more likely explanation for "what's been going on lately" is that some of the squad players (not saying who, but definitely Wanyama) have made accounts on TFC and it's unsettled the mood in the dressing room.

Back
Top Bottom