Dressing Room Issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EFlkFUYXYAUgfGV

I doubt it's true, I think if it was it would have come out weeks ago when Jan had his black eye. I'm sure the gutter press would have reported it before some random twat on the internet.

never for a second did I think this could be true ............................... then I saw H hit that punch machine............Jan wouldn't have come out of it alive, if he had done it.

Burn this torturous vapid bullshit cunt waffle thread now. What cunt posted this shit...I got some emails from a friend...what a load of unsubstantiated old cock. Fuck the OP

I’ve been getting e mails from some fiends in the UK.
Been hearing that a player on the team has been doing doing the dirty with a team mates wife a bit ala Chelsea a few years back.
Also heard Harry got involved and there was a bust up in the dressing room.
There is a lot of bullsh@t on the internet but it sure would explain what’s been going on lately.
martino1988 close this bullshit and don't post any more of your old hearsay crap on here. Just fuck off. No one needs this kind of shit on here. So just fuck off

If true Jan should never have been picked again, so if there is a split in the dressing room, the manager hasn’t managed this well at all.

If true...lol...on what basis do you even think this might possibly be true...cos some cunt posts some alleged screenshots of a text message...Absolute horseshit...shame on you Sammy for even giving it any form of credence.

If true...lol...on what basis do you even think this might possibly be true...cos some cunt posts some alleged screenshots of a text message...Absolute horseshit...shame on you Sammy for even giving it any form of credence.

Calm the fuck down you drama queen.....your absolute hysterics smack off panic and doubt.

Your reaction is the one out of everyone that looks like you might believe it. Who gives a fuck if there’s a thread on it.

And learn what the word IF means.

Unless you were there, you’re just hoping it’s not true like everyone else. You know fuck all about it. Like everyone else.

My mates mums next door neighbour emailed me to explain that a massive argument erupted when Eriksen told jan and Harry that he believes in the bubble universe theory.

It's well known in the squad that jan is a advocate of the parrelel universe theory and that Eriksen put forward his theory to simply ' wind jan up'

As expected jan apparently went mental accusing ' Eriksen of comic book theory' at which point Kane stepped in and chinned jan.....Kane is known to support ' daughter universe theory' which is at direct odds with jans ' parrelel theory'

According to winks, Harry has been itching to stick one on jan ever since the champs league final where they were involved in a heated argument at half time after Danny rose quipped that jans theory has more weight than Harry's languid and half baked notions about universal expansion

I heard it was Chirpy sleeping with other players wives, and Lily dishing out the black eyes.

Miserable pair of sods anyway.

chirpylily-1024x496.jpg
Yeah, but you have to consider, Chirpy is (and has)a MASSIVE COCK, so I wouldn't put ANYTHING past him, personally!

I can definitely see why Jan would want to bum her

tottenham-wags-b.jpg

But really cant see Eriksen chinning anyone, which I guess is why Harry Kane got thrown in the mix.

This sounds like something a couple of teenagers have thought up while stoned

Calm the fuck down you drama queen.....your absolute hysterics smack off panic and doubt.

Your reaction is the one out of everyone that looks like you might believe it. Who gives a fuck if there’s a thread on it.

And learn what the word IF means.

Unless you were there, you’re just hoping it’s not true like everyone else. You know fuck all about it. Like everyone else.

Oh I suppose I should post comments like "If It's true" like you you old cock. I am calling it for the absolute bullshit it is and I can't believe anyone would put any belief in a load of old gash. Don't get offensive...try replying in a sane and rational way rather than drama queen this and that. You are and always have been a bellend. And yes I realise I've just insulted you but you reap what you sow

Oh I suppose I should post comments like "If It's true" like you you old cock. I am calling it for the absolute bullshit it is and I can't believe anyone would put any belief in a load of old gash. Don't get offensive...try replying in a sane and rational way rather than drama queen this and that. You are and always have been a bellend. And yes I realise I've just insulted you but you reap what you sow
I haven’t said I believe it.... wanting something to be fake doesn’t make it fake though.

I find it amusing that despite your stance, you’ve made the most amount of posts, and the most passionate about it.

Most people are just laughing or making some kind of blasé comments about it.

You’ve gone all in though. Who’s irrational..?

Back
Top Bottom