Dressing Room Issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't be daft... you weren't to know!

As I say, 16 years is a long time!!

The memory fades somewhat....

Still.... at least I have the sex tapes to remember her by! :hugoshock:

Awwww man....been feeling shite about it and still am. My apologies were heartfelt and sincere though and it was a bad taste joke.
Thanks for getting back to me though and reassuring me...been refreshing page a lot lol

Awwww man....been feeling shite about it and still am. My apologies were heartfelt and sincere though and it was a bad taste joke.
Thanks for getting back to me though and reassuring me...been refreshing page a lot lol
Glad you're big enough to apologize, and hopefully it will be a lesson learnt that saying stuff about people's family members is unsavoury, to say the least, as we don't know what people's personal history is.

Mum jokes are the bedrock of society.

tenor.gif

I heard that Eriksens Mrs punched Gnabry in the face last night for shagging our back line.

Took turns too the filthy sluts.

Back
Top Bottom