Dundalk

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Although I have ties to Drogheda United their fiercest rivals Dundalk take on the Woolwich tonight. So we all be shouting for them.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...-league-peak6-ownership-ireland-b1402430.html

I keep an eye on Portadown who are back in the top divison after a being relegated for few seasons for 'irregularities'.

Went to a few games back in the mid 70s. Not for the faint of heart. Unless you enjoy heading rocks.

& chill?

p.s, that does not constitute an invitation (unless you send a photo, then i may reconsider).
haha :) I'll bring nibbles and dips.Thats not a euthanism...

A good few of my mates are Portadown,so look out for them,as i do Crusaders,but Linfield gets my support over there,simply because i went there the 2nd time i was over.

EDIT
Before anyone comments ,i am fully aware(as i am sure NN is ) that Dundalk don't play in the same league(or country) to the teams we mentioned.

Last edited:
I keep an eye on Portadown who are back in the top divison after a being relegated for few seasons for 'irregularities'.

Went to a few games back in the mid 70s. Not for the faint of heart. Unless you enjoy heading rocks.
I had to spend 7 hours in Portadown on Monday while waiting for my car to be inspected. Depressing enough, but especially bad when most places are shut.

Was it Dundalk we played in the early 80s in either the Cup Winners or the EUFA Cup?

Can't remember a thing about the game, except that I was on the shelf and they had a fan in a white coat leading their singing.
Cue the shelf :
"Who's the wanker in the white?"

haha :) I'll bring nibbles and dips.Thats not a euthanism...

A good few of my mates are Portadown,so look out for them,as i do Crusaders,but Linfield gets my support over there,simply because i went there the 2nd time i was over.

EDIT
Before anyone comments ,i am fully aware(as i am sure NN is ) that Dundalk don't play in the same league(or country) to the teams we mentioned.

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor - Watch out mate.... I fear a fraudian slip here and that there's some form of snuff-sex undertones to this proposition.

Back
Top Bottom