ECL - Spurs vs NS Mura, Thursday 30th Sept at 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
I'll be there, not sure many others will.

mura.png

Live on BT Sport 2.

NS Mura, from Murska Sobota in Slovenia, won the Slovenian PrvaLiga in 2020/21 to take their place in the first qualifying round of the Champions League this season. They beat Shkendija (North Macedonia) 6-0 on aggregate but lost 3-1 over two legs against Ludogorets (Bulgaria) in the second qualifying round - coincidentally, we played both Shkendija and Ludogorets in last season's Europa League qualifying.

NS Mura then beat Zalgiris (Lithuania) 1-0 on aggregate in the third qualifying round of the Europa League before losing 5-1 on aggregate to Sturm (Austria) in the play-off.

Who the flying fuck are NS Mura?

This total garbage is going to help ruin our season, we have not got the squad to compete in this rubbish and maintain any sort of league form.

But we'll probably win this game and then moan when we get turned over by Villa.

This total garbage is going to help ruin our season, we have not got the squad to compete in this rubbish and maintain any sort of league form.

But we'll probably win this game and then moan when we get turned over by Villa.

I think we’re quite capable of ruining our season regardless.

I've got good news and bad news.

A quick little scouting report shows this lot are currently sitting 5th in the mighty Slovenian League (it has 10 teams in total) with 3 teams below them having a game in hand.

Should be a tight one but if we can get Kane involved I reckon we've got a chance.

I’m going. Looking forward to being in N17 on a school night. Proper beer and some decent take out. Fuck spending any money in the NFL Arena. Hope to see Gil build up more match fitness. Really hope I don’t see most of the starting XI from today. Oh God that means I’ll be seeing Winks.

:pochcry:

I'll be there, not sure many others will.

mura.png

Live on BT Sport 2.
I subscribe to BT Sport. Not sure I can even bring myself to watch it. Let alone travel to see it live. Losing I can generally cope with. A complete lack of effort is extremely unpalatable.

I hope Nuno rings the changes and lets the senior layabouts know that they are being dropped not rested.

Back
Top Bottom