Eddie Howe

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the club is in the financial shitter that Levy claims it is and we are struggling to attract a top manager then yes I'd rather we go for Howe than a Fonseca , Gattuso or whichever 3rd rate coach from abroad

Well Howe managed to bring Bournemouth all the way up from League Two.

Might come in handy considering our current trajectory.

329e0dccd3e96230509d74a33c8aef465d7e419d.gifv

If the club is in the financial shitter that Levy claims it is and we are struggling to attract a top manager then yes I'd rather we go for Howe than a Fonseca , Gattuso or whichever 3rd rate coach from abroad

All our debt is long dated so he is gaslighting us. There will always be a reason for poverty even if £5bn sat in the bank.

Eddie Howe I have to say I am more comfortable with than either Fonesca or certainly Gattuso. Not that I really want Eddie Howe.

I wonder if anyone is fretting at THFC HQ?? Are there frantic meetings everyday between the top brass discussing this?

Do we think they think that it's all going well or do you think there is genuine concern at the top?

They're handling this like they do most of our transfers...... Stringing it out in the hope of a bargain.

Would be great if this was the Amazon doc year..... Would love to know what's going on.

Genuinely, I wonder if Howe would want to work under a DoF, always had the impression he wanted more control at a club.

That said, I certainly dont want him in, his teams are proved to have no steel or no ruthless edge. Just nicey nicey attacking football as likely to score 3 as concede 4.

Big fan of his for a long time, watching them come up through the leagues, but there came a point where the 'next steps' just didnt happen. The defence never got sorted, the defending in the team as a whole never got sorted, and eventually the pretty attacking football kind of dulled too.

Back
Top Bottom