Eden Hazard to Spurs (Say the french)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Freudlyuchenko

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
In an interview to some French website, I can't remember then name but it had a cool format Hazard said about moving to England; " Maybe it will be Tottenham. This is a big English club. I said I will go to England and there are very good players. " " I have not signed anything yet. It will happen soon ", without specifying whether this was indeed Tottenham.

So we wait with baited breath...

shipment-of-fail.jpg

[Note to future self: The reason that this thread is in the 'Classics' is because Freudlyuchenko had failed to spot the long thread called Eden Hazard that was at the top of the thread list. He then proceeded to copy the text that was already being discussed on the other thread. Anyway. It was funny and a serious 'fail' lolz.]

Back
Top Bottom