Edinson Cavani

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good signing?

• Yes

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters
If the numbers are true Utd have paid 20m for a season long loan (less their first 4 games) for a player who has had no pre-season and is 33 .... undoubted talent but it smacks of fan appeasing desperation.

Must mean there is no Sancho .... after such a public chase that's a huge fail.

If the numbers are true Utd have paid 20m for a season long loan (less their first 4 games) for a player who has had no pre-season and is 33 .... undoubted talent but it smacks of fan appeasing desperation.

Must mean there is no Sancho .... after such a public chase that's a huge fail.

Cavani has a great resume and the stats to back it up, but man does he miss sitters.

How does an agent score ten million for a free transfer?

These fucking parasites need to he drowned in a big fucking puddle.
TBF, an agent probably does more heavy lifting on a free transfer than on a club-to-club transfer where the selling club is doing a share of the work. And, as with anything in life, its leverage.

Well man united are so badly run 😆 cavani was a great player and might be able to make an impact definitely but they need at least 1 cb, 1lb and thats just the beginning tbh probably need a whole back line before another striker!
Yet they miss out on sancho after being cocky with the transfer fee! Should of just paid the 100 million instead of messing about with 90 million 🙄

Id take our business over what they have done any day, the transfer we done would vastly improve that united team, yet cavani doesnt really add anything extra to what they got already, igalo could do the same for them ...yet hes probably not going to play now ..

Would jose of preferred cavani?

Slowing down their attack :mourfacepalm:..they didn't learn from their Zlatan experiment.

Seems like a commercial decision than a football one
He'll be waiting in the box to forage off any scraps the likes of Rashford or Greenwood leave him. Really not sour grapes but as you say he isn't the fastest now.
I'd have been okay with him coming here in a back up role but Utd need more from him than that and he isn't up to it imo.

And right on queue, as I said earlier this week, Rooney in the press saying United should go for Kane.

I don't know who is more embarrassing, United for their part, or the media?

United going for Kane is like Me going for Margot Robbie. Maybe 20 years ago. Not anymore. Levy would make them make Neymar look like a fucking free transfer in comparison.

And right on queue, as I said earlier this week, Rooney in the press saying United should go for Kane.

I don't know who is more embarrassing, United for their part, or the media?

United going for Kane is like Me going for Margot Robbie. Maybe 20 years ago. Not anymore. Levy would make them make Neymar look like a fucking free transfer in comparison.

She'd have been 10!

Back
Top Bottom