EFL Cup - Wolves vs Tottenham - Wed, Sep 22 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No idea what the lineup will be given current injuries and Woolwich waiting on the weekend.

Gollini will start but beyond that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tough call in this one. Do you rotate and risk going out or save players for the NLD?

Gollini
Royal-Rodon-Sanchez-Reguilon
PEH-Skipp-Ndombele
Son-Kane-Gil
I wouldn’t rest anyone unless they are managing muscle strains / niggles and in the infamous ‘red zone’ (possibly Son?)

It's the one Cup/Trophy we DO have a chance of winning this season... so I say go all guns blazing...
then again, no-one else seems to give a shit, so fuck it... play the Northumberland Park Primary under-7's... what's the worst that can happen??

It's the one Cup/Trophy we DO have a chance of winning this season... so I say go all guns blazing...
then again, no-one else seems to give a shit, so fuck it... play the Northumberland Park Primary under-7's... what's the worst that can happen??
They'd win against a full strength Wolves side and make us look even more stupid...

Deha
vu deja GIF

They're a better team than any in the ECL so if we want to avoid being spanked we'll need a stronger team.

I would defo play Tanguy and GLC for the 90 minutes, the pair of them. I don't care if they collapse on the pitch they need the minutes.

They're a better team than any in the ECL so if we want to avoid being spanked we'll need a stronger team.

I would defo play Tanguy and GLC for the 90 minutes, the pair of them. I don't care if they collapse on the pitch they need the minutes.

I'd def start them both; they both need to get their fitness up (probably seek to sub them off at some point in hope that they - TN in particular - will be ready for the NLD)...... Ditto Kane.

Tanganga will be back.
Berg looks like he's out still.

Giollini
Japh / Dav / Rodon / Davies
Ndombele / Skipp / Gio
Lucas(?) / Kane / Gil

Assuming Lucas is back.... If not, not sure I wanna risk giving Sonny too much too soon, so chuck Dele in there somewhere instead.

I'd def start them both; they both need to get their fitness up (probably seek to sub them off at some point in hope that they - TN in particular - will be ready for the NLD)...... Ditto Kane.

Tanganga will be back.
Berg looks like he's out still.

Giollini
Japh / Dav / Rodon / Davies
Ndombele / Skipp / Gio
Lucas(?) / Kane / Gil

Assuming Lucas is back.... If not, not sure I wanna risk giving Sonny too much too soon, so chuck Dele in there somewhere instead.
I think we need to save Tanganga for the NLD

Back
Top Bottom