EFL Cup - Wolves vs Tottenham - Wed, Sep 22 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finally just saw our goals after getting in late. Both great finishes. But the one by Kane was a finish like he's confident and in a hot streak. Wonderful first touch before slotting it away in the corner. If that doesn't do his own confidence the world of good then nothing will.
He missed an open header served to him on a plate by Son shortly thereafter.

Confident penalty though as usual

He missed an open header served to him on a plate by Son shortly thereafter.

Confident penalty though as usual
He didn't miss. He actually connected about as well as you could with a header, but the cross, which was good, was fairly close to the keeper leaving him little space either side to score.
It was ultimately a clean header, on target, with power, but too close to the keeper.

So do we take that as a 'yes you are Sammy ' ?
Animated GIF

Most of your posts are just intended to piss people off. All these triggered posts are juvenile shit. You make this board worse and drive away good posters.
Huh? So if I post negative comments about Kane it's automatically trolling and I should be banned? WTF kind of cultish behavior is that. How about posters here post whatever hell they want about whatever player as long as it's football related. Feel free to argue with good football related stats instead of childish name calling and abusive remarks.

And you clearly don't see any of my other posts commending 90% of the squad so you must be one of those fanbois that comes in to defend Kane's honor anytime someone says something remotely negative lol

Huh? So if I post negative comments about Kane it's automatically trolling and I should be banned? WTF kind of cultish behavior is that. How about posters here post whatever hell they want about whatever player as long as it's football related. Feel free to argue with good football related stats instead of childish name calling and abusive remarks.

And you clearly don't see any of my other posts commending 90% of the squad so you must be one of those fanbois that comes in to defend Kane's honor anytime someone says something remotely negative lol
Fanbois? WTF is a Fanbois? - Is it anywhere near Theydon Bois?

Talk like a grownup

Huh? Why? Because I don’t praise Kane when he scores against inferior sides?

Ideally the majority of points we will win in a season will come against so called 'inferior' sides. Strikers who consistently bag in these games are actually pretty rare, and can be the difference in those matches where teams deploy a low block and chances are few and far between.

Even if you think that's all Kane can do, it's a huge asset. I don't get how you can watch us play football (with how few goals the rest of them manage) and think someone who consistently bags is to be scoffed at.

I wish we had more players who could score against inferior teams.

Back
Top Bottom