Emergency Podcast Lads?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was going to post something like this too.

I was listening to Friday's pod when the news of the sacking came through and hearing the guys talking about AVB felt really wierd.

I need to hear cans being opened, bongs being ripped and a battle plan being put in place.

We WAS Us.

Earliest we can get together is Thursday unfortunately. We'll have a chance to reflect properly. Windy is on so he can give the low down on Ramsey

Please. I need to hear Ricky telling me it´s going to be ok. Like can you literally give him a full minute just saying "shhhhh jimmy. It´s ok. It's ok." I can't wait 4 days.

ta

You do realise I'm the meltdown one, right?

When shit is going down I play dead. If I was in WW2 i'd of smeared blood on my face and laid on the floor with a glassy eyed look.

You do realise I'm the meltdown one, right?

When shit is going down I play dead. If I was in WW2 i'd of smeared blood on my face and laid on the floor with a glassy eyed look.
Sounds like an awesome pulling technique. Did it work first time?

"60% Of The Time, It Works Every Time"

Anchor2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom