Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another One Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Seems more like a Danilo than a Cafu or Alves. If we can get a creative midfielder to go along it will make us into a solid and balanced team.

Seems more like a Danilo than a Cafu or Alves. If we can get a creative midfielder to go along it will make us into a solid and balanced team.

How would we be a solid, balanced team with only two players in the whole squad who can score goals?

And maybe 3 that can create chances?

How would we be a solid, balanced team with only two players in the whole squad who can score goals?

And maybe 3 that can create chances?

Dele third fastest player to 50 goals in Spurs EPL history - Igula "only two players in the whole squad who can score goals"

The brain is not working very well with this troll ... must try harder.

Dele third fastest player to 50 goals in Spurs EPL history - Igula "only two players in the whole squad who can score goals"

The brain is not working very well with this troll ... must try harder.

LOL

If you think Dele is close to reliable to score goals this season you are thicker than I thought.

Well surely as a Spurs fan you know that Dele has scored 90 goals in 343 games - that's better than a lot of strikers - how can you claim he's not a goal scorer?

Because as a Spurs fan I have watched him play.

Is your argument that anyone who thinks we are too reliant on Kane and Son for scoring a troll and not a Spurs fan???

LOL

Because as a Spurs fan I have watched him play.

Is your argument that anyone who thinks we are too reliant on Kane and Son for scoring a troll and not a Spurs fan???
No - just that any idiot who thinks only two Spurs players can score hasn't been watching - any player can score it just depends on how that player is used, again that concept isn't hard to grasp, Dele can score goals all Spurs fans know that, why don't you?

Back
Top Bottom