Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Won the league in the Prem with Moses & Cahill

I think that is his speciality, getting stuff from bog standard players
Moses was a decent player

This was the rest of his Chelsea winning squad - we have nowhere near this level of quality in our team

Curtois

Alonso
Luiz
Terry
Azpilicueta

Fabregas
Kante
Hazard
PEdro
Matic
Willian
Loftus-Cheek

Costa
Batshuayi

Moses was a decent player

This was the rest of his Chelsea winning squad - we have nowhere near this level of quality in our team

Curtois

Alonso
Luiz
Terry
Azpilicueta

Fabregas
Kante
Hazard
PEdro
Matic
Willian
Loftus-Cheek

Costa
Batshuayi
Loftus Cheek & Batshuayi are comparable to Celso & Bergwijn, not good enough

I just think Conte has a decent enough record of getting decent stuff out of bog standard players & improving young players too

I remember he done something similar with Lukaku working with his back to goal and helped him big time

This is good to see. I think there are lots of areas for Emerson to improve but this is the one that is needed urgently. The way Conte sets up, our wing backs have lots of opportunities, time and space to get crosses in so just needs to practise practise

It’s clear from the video Emerson is much better at crossing against zero defenders. We should make that happen during games.
It's funny, I always thought a combination of Trippier & Walker would be THE ideal wing back; Walker's pace + Trippier's crossing ability.... Would've been lethal!

Whether we can turn Royal or Reggie into either of those is up to debate, but it's worth a try I guess!!

Give it a fucking rest with this anti Højbjerg-bandwagon. Based on fucking what in this video is he “soooo un-athletic” you nutter?

Also “Hoijberge”? Jesus christ.
Kiss my ass. The blokes a complete clogger. Live in silence with your denial. Base on what based on....his shitty athleticism as displayed in this video and over and over again. Sooner he's benched the happier I will be. Then I'll stop not a moment before. Oh and I could careless about the correct spelling of the tattooed donkeys name. Oh and let's be clear This is no bandwagon, I've been saying he was a very poor footballer since under Jose Mourinho.

Last edited:
Kiss my ass. The blokes a complete clogger. Live in silence with your denial. Base on what based on....his shitty athleticism as displayed in this video and over and over again. Sooner he's benched the happier I will be. Then I'll stop not a moment before. Oh and I could careless about the correct spelling of the tattooed donkeys name. Oh and let's be clear This is no bandwagon, I've been saying he was a very poor footballer since under Jose Mourinho.

Oh deary me, it all makes sense now.

:contethumb:

See at Shadydan don't agree with me so he X the post. He didn't accuse me of having a vendetta or bandwagon jumping. That's his right. He don't get to tell me I can not think or express that pointy Dane is a complete fraud(which he is) and clearly I'm not alone in this opinion.

Back
Top Bottom