Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Antonio Conte quote:

Do you know what Emerson was doing with his celebration as he looked to be pointing at somebody?

"Emerson he needed this goal. I think his performance was really top tonight. He played very well. And it’s important for his confidence, important for him. Don’t forget that also Emerson is only 20 years old and to come here and play in another league is not simple. There are a lot of difficulties, but Emerson is a good player and knows very well that there’s space for improvement. To score a goal was important for the confidence, for himself and especially for the team."

Antonio Conte quote:

Do you know what Emerson was doing with his celebration as he looked to be pointing at somebody?

"Emerson he needed this goal. I think his performance was really top tonight. He played very well. And it’s important for his confidence, important for him. Don’t forget that also Emerson is only 20 years old and to come here and play in another league is not simple. There are a lot of difficulties, but Emerson is a good player and knows very well that there’s space for improvement. To score a goal was important for the confidence, for himself and especially for the team."
He’s 23 but whatever

I mean, we sold him just to play a 39 year old Dani Alves instead. Not sure what you all expect jaja
But that isn’t true.
Emerson was sold in summer and Alves wasn’t signed until November after Xavi became manager.
Emerson’s departure had nothing to do with Alves.

Alves was signed because of the players Barca chose to keep who could play RB, Mingueza wasn’t particularly good and Dest and Roberto got injured.

But that isn’t true.
Emerson was sold in summer and Alves wasn’t signed until November after Xavi became manager.
Emerson’s departure had nothing to do with Alves.

Alves was signed because of the players Barca chose to keep who could play RB, Mingueza wasn’t particularly good and Dest and Roberto got injured.

No offence, but I think we can all count on a barca fan with the username of Messi10 (Messi is one of their own...in a way). It's not as if they are going to be a massive cunt or anything are they jaja.

It's not often a club will "hallucinate" over an unexpectedly high fee when Levy & Lewis give them their offer :cool:

"¡El Barça alucina por los 30 millones que pagó el Tottenham por Emerson!"​

they paid 180 M for dembelè
and 75M for pjanic
in this period they understand football like a child understands astrophysics

Back
Top Bottom