Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So some pointless stopovers, a rainbow over a player that he’s lucky didn’t end with his leg broken, an attempted scoop chip that ended 20 yards over the goal. This is exactly the offseason work I was hoping he’d put in and will transform him into the leagues best wingback next season.

This is how Cafu trained Summer in, Summer out.

This is how Cafu trained Summer in, Summer out.
1) That was 20+ years ago. The game is different now. The skill level is more even and you can’t get away with being abundant in skill but lacking discipline.

2) Cafu was actually good. Emerson has glaring holes in his game and watching this video just supports the theory that he doesn’t know the difference between flashiness and effectiveness.

1) That was 20+ years ago. The game is different now. The skill level is more even and you can’t get away with being abundant in skill but lacking discipline.

2) Cafu was actually good. Emerson has glaring holes in his game and watching this video just supports the theory that he doesn’t know the difference between flashiness and effectiveness.

I was joking... : ostrich:

The fuck am I meant to know how Cafu trained lol

Anyway it' s not that deep, he's just having fun - how the fek are we meant to take anything from a 1 min vid when he's meant to be on holiday.

I was joking... : ostrich:

The fuck am I meant to know how Cafu trained lol

Anyway it' s not that deep, he's just having fun - how the fek are we meant to take anything from a 1 min vid when he's meant to be on holiday.
Maybe I missed the point of the event and it was just some fucking around with tricks for kids, but it never bodes well when a guy is posting videos of himself doing tricks and can’t even do the basics.

So some pointless stopovers, a rainbow over a player that he’s lucky didn’t end with his leg broken, an attempted scoop chip that ended 20 yards over the goal. This is exactly the offseason work I was hoping he’d put in and will transform him into the leagues best wingback next season.

I'm #ThereForItToo. :ledley:

#Royalty

Back
Top Bottom