Emiliano Sala

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can a plane go missing between Britain and France? It’s swimmable? Hope everyone’s alright but in these situations it’s usually the worst results.

If it's not landed at any airport then it's definitely in the sea. How many people survive planes crashing into the sea? Especially planes that look like this:
_105290992_gettyimages-973287850.jpg

nah but he does have a disagree button.. it's his one and only tool! Hopefully he will be in the bin before the wreckage is found.

Aw come on...it's the first time I've ever started a thread! Not the most cheery of topics but I thought it of interest.

You're such a moody fucker! lol
Aw come on...it's the first time I've ever started a thread! Not the most cheery of topics but I thought it of interest.

You're such a moody fucker! lol

Don't apologise and nothing about this should have an lol unless the bloke and pilot survive.

Life has to retain meaning FFS and we should show empathy as human beings.

This is tragic. Hoping that there is somehow a miraculous end to this story.

I was pretty surprised when I saw Cardiff had bought him. I did think he might be of interest to us to be honest. He had been having a great goalscoring season in Ligue Un. Saw a piece on him on BT Sport recently. Seemed a decent guy.

Just read that flares were reportedly sighted, but the lifeguard found nothing. Would rather have gone in the crash, than have a brief glimmer of hope snuffed out. Horrible.

Very sad stuff hope they find the missing people !
One door closes and another one opens!
That's the cycle of life I guess.

Horrible situation... doesn't sound good.

It's an awful story whoever it involves (and you can be sure the Pilot's name is usually the last to be released)

...the fact he's a young footballer simply changing clubs
It shoulda been an exciting new experience, in a new Country, a massive career move... and potentially something tragic like this happens... it seems so cruel and needless.

I honestly think we should loan them Janssen until the end of the season, as a goodwill gesture.
Our striker 'crisis' is put starkly into contrast when you think about it!

Back
Top Bottom