End Of 20/21 Season League Table Competition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1 Liverpool
2 Man city
3 man utd
4 Chelsea
5 Woolwich
6 tottenham
7 everton
8 Leicester
9 Wolves
10 Southampton
11 Burnley
12 Newcastle
13 Sheff Utd
14 West Ham
15 Leeds
16 Crystal Palace
17 Aston Villa
18 Brighton
19 Fulham
20 West Brom

If I am too late then never mind. I can check at the end of the season in case I would have won. if not, then I didn't technically enter!
As it's you ....you're in ! Good luck but no more now, first match has kicked off.

To anyone even dreaming of asking me following the game against Everton today the answer is :

No you cannot change your fucking entry :mourpoint:

Post Edit
Following recent rumours of Bale, Reguilon and Dost coming here I bet you're all glad you couldn't now
:mourthumb:

Last edited:
Just thought I'd bring the thread back to life in case you wanted to check how you were doing following the first few rather sensational results.
I am currently on just one point which is West Ham in 15th spot :(

I am sure I am bottom of the league (I made my table relying more on gut feeling and I am getting absolutely hammered :levylol:)
However, in. my defence I must say that I am not used to a transfer window like we are seeing at the moment, and I am learning not to make any prediction until the window is closed

I am sure I am bottom of the league (I made my table relying more on gut feeling and I am getting absolutely hammered :levylol:)
However, in. my defence I must say that I am not used to a transfer window like we are seeing at the moment, and I am learning not to make any prediction until the window is closed
Deckard Deckard
Long way to go yet mate and you're on 2 points Liverpool and Fulham (4th and 19th)
:mourthumb:

To be fair, it's impossible to make a prediction before the end of the transfer window, and in any case it's only October ;)
Yeah I know mate, but it just shows how unpredictable the league can be at this early stage of the season. When it settles down people's predictions should start to look a whole lot more logical.

Just dug out this thread of mine and everybody's predictions make for interesting reading (West Ham especially). I'll post up the winner at the end of the season 👍
Take care all.

I'll hopefully be able to post the results of this later Sunday evening. Definitely a few surprises in store so the winner will have most certainly deserved his/her victory. Interesting (to say the least) to look back and see how everyone thought things would work out :thumbup:

winner GIF

We have joint winners in this competition.

Three members had 5 correct team placings.

Igula with Man City/Leicester/Newcastle/Palace and West Brom
Duke with Man City/Chelsea/Everton/Brighton and West Brom
Totti with Man City/Chelsea/Leeds/Everton and Fulham.

The tie break was nearest the combined pts total of top and bottom which was 86 + 23 =109

Igula Igula and Thin Lilywhite Duke Thin Lilywhite Duke both had 120pts predicted so they are the joint winners.

Well done both in getting 5 predictions correct in what was a most 'unpredictable' season :thumbup:

winner GIF

We have joint winners in this competition.

Three members had 5 correct team placings.

Igula with Man City/Leicester/Newcastle/Palace and West Brom
Duke with Man City/Chelsea/Everton/Brighton and West Brom
Totti with Man City/Chelsea/Leeds/Everton and Fulham.

The tie break was nearest the combined pts total of top and bottom which was 86 + 23 =109

Igula Igula and Thin Lilywhite Duke Thin Lilywhite Duke both had 120pts predicted so they are the joint winners.

Well done both in getting 5 predictions correct in what was a most 'unpredictable' season :thumbup:
LOL holy hell I was not expecting that. Especially given my excellent insight predicting us as getting 3rd.
:levylol:

Back
Top Bottom