End Of Season Prediction Competition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich 2-2 Watford
Burnley 1-0 Brighton
Chelsea 3-1 Wolves
Palace 1-3 Tottenham
Everton 2-1 Bournemouth
Leicester 1-0 Man Utd
Man City 4-0 Norwich
Newcastle 1-3 Liverpool
Southampton 2-1 Sheff It'd
West Ham 1-2 Aston Villa

Woolwich 2-3 Watford
Burnley 1-1 Brighton
Chelsea 3-0 Wolves
Palace 0-3 Tottenham
Everton 2-2 Bournemouth
Leicester 1-0 Man Utd
Man City 4-0 Norwich
Newcastle 1-2 Liverpool
Southampton 0-0 Sheff It'd
West Ham 1-0 Aston Villa

Woolwich 3-1 Watford
Burnley 2-1 Brighton
Chelsea 3-2 Wolves
Palace 1-2 Tottenham
Everton 1 - 2 Bournemouth
Leicester 2-2 Man Utd
Man City 6-1 Norwich
Newcastle 1 -3 Liverpool
Southampton 2 -1 Sheff Utd
West Ham 1-2 Aston Villa

First goal: Just before the Lunch break! (oh sorry I've been watching the Test match, should have said Drinks) 17 minutes

Competition Closed

I have no wish to embarass anybody on here so when the matches are over I shall simply announce the winner. Should you wish to look through the posts and work out individual scores then that is your decision.

We have 23 entries giving 22 wins and 1 draw for the Palace match. Let's hope just the one of us has got it slightly wrong.

Where's that beer ? Catch you all later.

With an incredible total of 22 points the winner of the competition is Totti.
He failed to score points in only two of the games and succesfully predicted Palace 1 Spurs 1 and West Ham 1 Aston Villa 1

Second was Football Chap with 19 points. Although getting no score for 5 of the games he had 3 completely correct scores and two correct results.

Hope you all enjoyed it.

Last edited:
D_cOWamXsAAgIrv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom