England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest, if I were Eric I’d book a nice villa in Italy for a month and turn my phone off.

Fuck sitting on the bench in dogshit England friendlies for a manger who rates Harry the Slabhead Maguire over him.

Get some sun. Spend time with the missus. Switch off.

View: https://x.com/skysportspl/status/1772905324103512212?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

White is more like Stones in his style of defending. I think Dier would have a much better chance had Slabhead been the one to withdraw.

To be honest, it’s probably better if Dier doesn’t get called up anyway, at least he’ll have a decent amount of time off to rest before Pre Season

People who slate Southgate are honestly living in some other universe.

Do people forget how shite we performed in tournaments prior to him? when a quarter final in a world cup was seen as some type of success.

Since he's come in we've reached a semi final of the world Cup and a penalty shootout away from winning the Euros (not to mention the nations league where we beat v.good opposition).

Also under his leadership a lot of young talent have come through and look like world beaters now.

yes he has his favourites but what manager in world football doesn't. The criticsm he gets is unreal to me.

Last edited:
You have to hand it to Southgate, he’s done a proper number on the FA and media.

There won’t be a squeak of criticism. Just lots of po-faced bollocks about trying out new players and learning about his squad.

He’s a fucking dork. And you can already see him standing there looking gormless as we listlessly hobble out of another tournament.

Back
Top Bottom