England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't imagine he's going to be around for much longer. The players will likely hate playing Gary's type of football just as much as England fans like watching it.

Still scratching my head as to why he got the job in the first place when the highlight of his managerial career was getting Middlesbrough relegated.

Sack him and give the job to :harrysmile:

Can't imagine he's going to be around for much longer. The players will likely hate playing Gary's type of football just as much as England fans like watching it.

Still scratching my head as to why he got the job in the first place when the highlight of his managerial career was getting Middlesbrough relegated.

Sack him and give the job to :harrysmile:

Join the movement....

#MakeEnglandTriffic

Just hilarious to think that when England are 2 nil down, struggling and creating fuck all, his half time change is Henderson for Winks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Then DCL on the wing toward the end...

He's just clueless.

Sancho is a fraud btw. He's barely better than Bergwijn. Dortmund turning down that 100m mid Covid might be the dumbest ever thing a club has done.

I don’t rate Gary at all as England manager and he should go , but it must be hard to select your best team when players suddenly develop injuries which coincidently last just for the international break! We all know Sterling will be fit come Saturday but then if Gary plays Kane and Dier on Wednesday in nothing but a glorified friendly then he only has himself to blame , anyway I think we need to move now and get someone new in before the Euros , someone who can utilise this generation of attacking talent we have ,
I would honestly give Redknapp and Hoddle the Job, can’t be any worse then watching them at the moment, 2-0 down and you bring on Winks ? No disrespect to Harry but that sub screams of not conceding again

Southgate is actually pretty good at bringing young players through, he's just not got the top level match experience to put a team and system together.

It won't happen now as no one tolerates taking a step backwards, but he would be better used in an FA DOF role where he also took charge of B friendlies.

Poch for England;
1. We get to see more of him again
2. He will do a great job with the young players
3. He doesn't go to a rival

perfect job for him imo

From an England perspective we need a "results now" kinda guy, not a project guy like Poch....

Maybe Redknapp is too long on the shelf now, but the kind of job he did on us would be perfect.

Oh bugger off Gary....... It was totally and utterly pointless to play Ireland on Thursday and it's now totally and utterly pointless to play Iceland on Wednesday.

I know he's basically your golden goose and is keeping you in a job - but there is absolutely zero reason to play Kane against Iceland on Wednesday.

If you dare to think about playing Kane on Wednesday.......... We're going to have to release cretinousgoat cretinousgoat on you.......

:avbmad:

Nah - Iceland is perfect fodder for a Kane hattrick and record chasing.

And that's what Kane will want, sadly.

Plus much as we don't give a shit (particularly those of us who aren't English) Kane prob takes some pride in playing for and Captaining his country.

Plus much as we don't give a shit (particularly those of us who aren't English) Kane prob takes some pride in playing for and Captaining his country.

And the fitter he gets the better, in my opinion. Plus, international footballer is a lot slower and Iceland are League One at best.

He'll get a weeks rest next week when we play Vinicius in the cup.

Back
Top Bottom