***** England v Albania 19:45 12th Nov ITV *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England penis tattoo at full mast!

.......Time to hit the streets naked. :dude:

Last edited:
Starting XI

GK: Richard Wright​

RB: Danny Mills​

CB: Anthony Gardner​

CB: Zat Knight​

LB: Michael Gray​

RM: David Bentley​

CM: Jake Livermore​

CM: Gavin McCann​

LM: Seth Johnson​

ST: Jay Bothroyd​

ST: Michael Ricketts​

Starting XI

GK: Richard Wright​

RB: Danny Mills​

CB: Anthony Gardner​

CB: Zat Knight​

LB: Michael Gray​

RM: David Bentley​

CM: Jake Livermore​

CM: Gavin McCann​

LM: Seth Johnson​

ST: Jay Bothroyd​

ST: Michael Ricketts​

That’s hilarious

Nothing against Roy Keane, I find him hilarious, but I’ll never understand why he always does the punditry for England games?

Christ almighty what a dull lineup to go with at home to Albania. Not to mention Sterling, Kane and Maguire still in the lineup despite being in beyond dreadful form for the entire season now. Southgate's earned a lot of leeway with results but it's a very turgid approach to managing an incredibly talented group of players.

Christ almighty what a dull lineup to go with at home to Albania. Not to mention Sterling, Kane and Maguire still in the lineup despite being in beyond dreadful form for the entire season now. Southgate's earned a lot of leeway with results but it's a very turgid approach to managing an incredibly talented group of players.

I wonder what sammyspurs sammyspurs and KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy of Kane being selected?

Closes door on way out

Trap Door Doors GIF

Back
Top Bottom