***** England v Albania 19:45 12th Nov ITV *******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see see Jermain having a bit of a dig at Walcott there.

My memory is shit, did Defoe ever go to a World Cup, ever score?

That decision to take TW to 2006 was one of the worst England decisions I can remember
Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney and the rest of the "Golden Generation" getting into management just reminds me of what an absolutely grim time it was to be an England fan during the noughties.

I hated the players, hated Sven, hated the weak performances... It was a team packed full of really horrible people and it's just night and day how much more likeable this current team is. I wasn't keen on Southgate until the Euros but I think he's been so good for making the atmosphere around the national team positive. I genuinely can get behind England as a team now because they're no longer a bunch of bastards who make me feel sick.

Definitely glad Southgate is extending to 2024. He'd only be replaced by either a shit English manager or a foreign one who doesn't care about the job and is only doing it because he knows the FA is absolutely loaded. You just know we'd end up with Mourinho as England manager or something.

Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney and the rest of the "Golden Generation" getting into management just reminds me of what an absolutely grim time it was to be an England fan during the noughties.

I hated the players, hated Sven, hated the weak performances... It was a team packed full of really horrible people and it's just night and day how much more likeable this current team is. I wasn't keen on Southgate until the Euros but I think he's been so good for making the atmosphere around the national team positive. I genuinely can get behind England as a team now because they're no longer a bunch of bastards who make me feel sick.

Definitely glad Southgate is extending to 2024. He'd only be replaced by either a shit English manager or a foreign one who doesn't care about the job and is only doing it because he knows the FA is absolutely loaded. You just know we'd end up with Mourinho as England manager or something.
100% this . I loathed that sullen self important monosyllabic bunch of misogynist with a vengeance. The few games Ledley got where a chore for me to sit through. Despite the lack of spurs players involved ( come on Skippy) I actually like Gary's side.

Back
Top Bottom