***England V Czech Rep 22/06/2021***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Statement game....... Let's see whether the England team can get themselves pumped up...... Really hope we don't rest on our laurels just because we've qualified.

Win today and then a potential clash against Germany awaits........ That's what this is all about isn't it? Seeing how you fare against the top teams.

I'm now firmly in the Winners go out to win camp, so none of this trying to get an "easier draw" rubbish because if there's one thing we all know about this England team, is that on their day..... They're capable of losing to anybody.

:tobyarm:

Statement game....... Let's see whether the England team can get themselves pumped up...... Really hope we don't rest on our laurels just because we've qualified.

Win today and then a potential clash against Germany awaits........ That's what this is all about isn't it? Seeing how you fare against the top teams.

I'm now firmly in the Winners go out to win camp, so none of this trying to get an "easier draw" rubbish because if there's one thing we all know about this England team, is that on their day..... They're capable of losing to anybody.

:tobyarm:
100%

Tonight I do not want to be disappointed by the team I'm supporting. Had this far too much over the past 18 months.

Just smash 'em, for goodness sake.

All things considered I think this would be close to being England's best and most attacking 11 that could do some real damage:

Pickford

Walker
Stones
Maguire
Chilwell

Rice
Mount
Foden

Grealish
Sancho
Kane

I genuinely think that team offers so much. But we'll never see it, not under Southgate.
If Mount can’t start due to having to isolate then I’d have Bellingham

He got a pass last time cos the squad was young and inexperienced (as was he).... There ought to be signs of progress and more cohesion; yet we wasted our preparation games and there is none of the former on show.

We're certainly not going to win the tournament playing defensively given that's our weakness.... For the sake of all involved; let's have a go!
He's already mentioned "building for the future......" which is a bullshit excuse fornunderpeeforming at the tournament that you're actually in!

Saka starting over Sancho?
Sterling still somehow starting
Two CDM'S
Walker back in after being crap v Croatia.
Grealish only in because no Mount.

Southgate is a joke.

I'm really dissapointed with england
So many passes goes backwards sometimes under no pressure
Bellingham comes in his first pass goes from the middle line back to Pickford and there was no pressure
Since 40 minutes no shot on goal

All the positivity in the world can't hide the fact that it's been 3 crap performances against 3 shite teams.

Ooohh We're unbeaten.....

Ooohh We're top......

Oohhhh we're yet to concede a goal.....

Yes because the teams we've faced have been just that little bit worse than us.

Back
Top Bottom