***England V Czech Rep 22/06/2021***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will start the next game, just resting / rotating
We need a performance and some consistency and a bit of momentum. These players already look like they've only just met and Southgate wasted the warm up games.

It's a week till the next game if we win so Southgate should just be going for the jugular.

I know it's not a popular opinion but I think Sterling is/was arguably our second best player. OK he's not been as good this season, but he's one of the few players we have who can approach world class levels when he's really at it. He's also our only goalscorer so far let's not forget.

Sterling is one of the least of our problems as far as I'm concerned.
He’s been awful
The game against Scotland , every time he got the ball it was infuriating

Am I hearing this right?

No Foden????

He's been one of our brightest bloody players and he's now not in the squad????

So is this going to be a 4-2-3-1 to accommodate Grealish in the number 10?
Foden is the only England player on a yellow card so it makes sense to not play him now so he wont be missing if we have to play somebody like Germany :tanguythumb:

Foden is the only England player on a yellow card so it makes sense to not play him now so he wont be missing if we have to play somebody like Germany :tanguythumb:

Should have played 90 and taken a cheap late card in the last game. Then he could have been nicely rested for the next round card-free.

Really hope we win tonight and play with more attacking intent just to give us a much needed boost going into the last 16 because if we play rubbish it's gonna be a long week....!

I think Saka had a good season but like mentioned above I am surprised Sancho doesn't seem to be getting a look in. When he first burst onto the scene for England he looked a great player and has been in good form for Dortmund towards the end of the season.

I am not a English fan so maybe one of you can explain how Saka is selected ahead of Sancho?

Or Sterling ahead of Sancho?

Or why Southgate seems to hate Sancho?

Back
Top Bottom