***England V Czech Rep 22/06/2021***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the positivity in the world can't hide the fact that it's been 3 crap performances against 3 shite teams.

Ooohh We're unbeaten.....

Ooohh We're top......

Oohhhh we're yet to concede a goal.....

Yes because the teams we've faced have been just that little bit worse than us.
Played within ourselves for sure. It's pragmatic but dull.

All the positivity in the world can't hide the fact that it's been 3 crap performances against 3 shite teams.

Ooohh We're unbeaten.....

Ooohh We're top......

Oohhhh we're yet to concede a goal.....

Yes because the teams we've faced have been just that little bit worse than us.

Or you could say we've done enough without actually playing really well, which is usually the sign of a pretty good team. Funny how many people are suddenly saying Croatia are shite after England beat them.

If England win the thing there'll still be people complaining that we didn't score enough goals instead of concentrating on the fact that we actually won something.

Only in England could you go unbeaten and not concede against two more than decent sides and Scotland, and people act like they've lost all three. Fucking imbeciles.

Last edited:
Genuinely promise it doesn’t open to anything bad.
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

I also think that playing at Wembley isn't doing us any favours as we get too comfortable and slow the pace right down. It's not like Wembley is packed to the rafters and the crowd are roaring the players on.

I don’t know what to think, i haven’t been so disinterested in a football tournament in my life. Hopefully it will all kick off next week. I suppose it’s job done.

Back
Top Bottom