England v Denmark 14 October 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Free what???

Fucking joke keeper

Im going as the Joker to my brothers Halloween party & Ms Furball as Harley Quinn.

Should I go Joaquin joker? 60โ€™s Joker ? Ledger joker Itโ€™s a tough call

Southgate is a car crash of a manager. Yeah, he did well to steady the ship and we all enjoyed the run in the World Cup. But he's not someone who will take us that next step and I can only see us going backwards under his guidance. We have so many exciting players to choose from and yet we'll see so few of them on the pitch at the same time. Can someone also tell me what all the hype with Sancho is about? I mean his stats in Germany are brilliant but every time he pulls on an England shirt he looks lethargic and doesn't even try to take players on when he has the ball. Select Pickford, Maguire, Rice and Mount (as one of your three attackers) game after game and you deserve everything you get.

Well he has done better then any recent manager. Yes an easy route to the semi and they lost against anyone that dared test em. But guess what, England are a shit tournament team. So why bother expecting anything.

Back
Top Bottom