England v Denmark 14 October 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Massive Conte

Supporter
eromtoutegotdeenuoytuosihtdekrowuoyfi
This is what happens when you hand the England job to someone who only has three seasons of club managerial experience culminating in Middlesborough getting relegated.

The FA are a bunch of morons.

Massive Conte

Supporter
eromtoutegotdeenuoytuosihtdekrowuoyfi
Being 10 men down, the most realistic means of scoring a goal is via a counter attack. Bring a fresh legged Ings on. Bring Grealish on. Bring fucking anyone on. Kane is not the right forward for this system.

Southgate is so far out of his depth in this job.

Last edited:

Bazali

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
Shitshow from Southgate but the ref should never officiate a meaningful game again
Shocker !

ShutUpPatrik

Supporter
Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
A few years ago I would of said yes, but he's been out the game too long now. Trouble is, there aren't many alternatives. Howe? Dyche? There aren't any English managers that would do much better are there? It is a difficult one. Knowing the FA, they'll give the job to Boothroyd or Lampard next.
I know of one man who already has the moves for a Wembley crowd.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom