England v Denmark 14 October 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn’t it Purple ?
Batman-Saucer01.jpg
latest

Both....

Im going as the Joker to my brothers Halloween party & Ms Furball as Harley Quinn.

Should I go Joaquin joker? 60’s Joker ? Ledger joker It’s a tough call
you have to grow the Tash that Cesar Romero had under the makeup if you do 60s Joker

if you never noticed it before behold:

jPK4Y-1455563777-187-lists-romero_main_1200.jpg

As soon as Hojbjerg clattered into Kane last night, I swear I could read his mind, saying, "Oh ****, I play for Spurs now, don't I? Shit!"

Last edited:
People on here will kill me, but I honestly think the FA should give the job, or at least give a big role in the set-up to Arsene Wenger. Club rivalry aside, he does know how to put creative and flair players in favourable situations.

Fed up of Gary.

He is such a shite manager.

FA are a bunch of clueless wankers.

Speaking of clueless wankers. Nice to see Jamie Redknapp talking his trademark shite tonight on Sky Sports. Is there a mute option for him?

Disgusting challenge from Maguire. Could have broken the lad's leg.

How he's managed to get this far in football is a complete fucking mystery. Terrible, terrible player.

2 1/2 attacking players again....

We were told it's not a crime to respect Belgium, but we did the same vs Wales and now Denmark too.

Gary is a pussy.

Got to be the last time we see him in an England shirt unless he drastically improves his club form. Absolutely horrendous player at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom