England v Denmark 14 October 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only way to Kane score in this is a shot from midfield or a header. There's no attacking plan in England team.
Are you sure about this? I've been led to believe that strikers, in general, and harry Kane, in particular, means goals? But what you say here leads me to believe that a strikers goals are in fact not creating solely by their individual brilliance. Consider my eyes opened!

Yeah that's it Gary you fucking worm. Take Rice off before the big game on Sunday.

Fucking maggot. I hope Spurs prevent our players joining the England set up in future International breaks this season.

Wing: CM off / CF on.
Wing: Rashford off / Sancho on.
Rice off / Henderson on

No creativity on the pitch.

Need to be brave if you're gonna score 2 with 10 men. i.e. CM off / Grealish on.

Gary is a fucking clown....

Back
Top Bottom