England v Denmark 14 October 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isnโ€™t it Purple ?
Batman-Saucer01.jpg
latest

Both....

Just go 4-3-fucking-3 and go for it. We should be far better going forward than we'll ever be defensively no matter who we play there and how many we play at the back. We'll ship goals but we should also be capable of scoring plenty too against sides that will try to take the game to us.

Pope

James or Trippier
Coady
Gomez
Chilwell

Phillips
Maitland-Niles
Barkley

Grealish
Sterling

Kane

You could even drop Kane back and play Sterling as the furthest forward and let Kane work his magic as he does with Son week in, week out. Barkley can be frustrating but he can run with the ball and he can just concentrate on his attacking play with Maitland-Niles and Phillips behind him. Not that I love AMN or anything, but Rice is fucking shit. Ireland dodged a bullet with him switching! Seriously, count how many times he will throw his head in the air during a game because he messed something up. Alexander-Arnold has a wand of a right peg but he's yet to show anything like his Liverpool form for England. Went for Grealish on the basis that technique wise he's our best player and someone that can produce a bit of something from nothing.

Just go 4-3-fucking-3 and go for it. We should be far better going forward than we'll ever be defensively no matter who we play there and how many we play at the back. We'll ship goals but we should also be capable of scoring plenty too against sides that will try to take the game to us.

Pope

James or Trippier
Coady
Gomez
Chilwell

Phillips
Maitland-Niles
Barkley

Grealish
Sterling

Kane

TWO proper wide men please (not Mount/Grealish)..... Sick of wonky formations.

433 (Grealish in the MF3)
or
4231 (Grealish as CAM)

TWO proper wide men please..... Sick of wonky formations.

433 (Grealish in the MF3)
or
4231 (Grealish as CAM)

I'd have loved to but Rashford has been pants since football resumed and to me looks burned out, and Sancho has done absolutely nothing in an England shirt as of yet apart from the one game he scored a couple of tap ins. Suppose Saka on the left could be an option but I'm not sure yet what his best position actually is.

I'd have loved to but Rashford has been pants since football resumed and to me looks burned out, and Sancho has done absolutely nothing in an England shirt as of yet apart from the one game he scored a couple of tap ins. Suppose Saka on the left could be an option but I'm not sure yet what his best position actually is.

Either play an orthadox system(*) or find a way to cram your in-form players in........ We're doing neither atm.

(*International football isn't the place to reinvent the wheel; formation/system-wise.)

Im going as the Joker to my brothers Halloween party & Ms Furball as Harley Quinn.

Should I go Joaquin joker? 60โ€™s Joker ? Ledger joker Itโ€™s a tough call
you have to grow the Tash that Cesar Romero had under the makeup if you do 60s Joker

if you never noticed it before behold:

jPK4Y-1455563777-187-lists-romero_main_1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom