England v Denmark 14 October 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As soon as Hojbjerg clattered into Kane last night, I swear I could read his mind, saying, "Oh ****, I play for Spurs now, don't I? Shit!"

Last edited:
:harrylol:

Come on England, you know it makes sense.

A few years ago I would of said yes, but he's been out the game too long now. Trouble is, there aren't many alternatives. Howe? Dyche? There aren't any English managers that would do much better are there? It is a difficult one. Knowing the FA, they'll give the job to Boothroyd or Lampard next.

Had the players available to beat Denmark and give rest to the likes of Kane. Both Ings and Calvert Lewin are in form and could have started.
Also should have played Grealish from the start.

Just doesn't have the courage to select some flair players and attack, it's all play it safe bullshit. But then why do we expect more from a manager whose CV includes relegating Middlesborough and fuck all else.

Just glad we've seen the back of another round of pointless, boring international fixtures.

Had the players available to beat Denmark and give rest to the likes of Kane. Both Ings and Calvert Lewin are in form and could have started.

Just doesn't have the courage to select some flair players and attack, it's all play it safe bullshit. But then why do we expect more from a manager whose CV includes relegating Middlesborough and fuck all else.

Just glad we've seen the back of another round of pointless, boring international fixtures.

sadly they come back around again next month

It's almost as if managers who got teams relegated , IE Ole with Cardiff just dont make very good managers! who could have thought it! :mourfacepalm:

People on here will kill me, but I honestly think the FA should give the job, or at least give a big role in the set-up to Arsene Wenger. Club rivalry aside, he does know how to put creative and flair players in favourable situations.

A few years ago I would of said yes, but he's been out the game too long now. Trouble is, there aren't many alternatives. Howe? Dyche? There aren't any English managers that would do much better are there? It is a difficult one. Knowing the FA, they'll give the job to Boothroyd or Lampard next.
I know of one man who already has the moves for a Wembley crowd.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom