England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Congrats to all the decent England fans. Your team did you really proud against a very tough opponent tonight.

To the booers, "2 waarld wars and wan waarld cup", racist xenophobes, your team literally got to the final in spite of you.

About time we got a bloody break.

Their free kick that led to their goal was not a free kick so we can go round and round but no one cares.

Exactly. All the anti-Englander's will mention this penalty time and again but won't say anything about the free-kick that got Denmark ahead in the game in the first place, which was a ridiculous decision.

They were lucky to lose 2-1. Fact.

I know what you mean. It is embarrassing to progress on the back on a non-penalty and lasers from the crowd. Bad times.

Why are you here? On a Spurs forum? If you born in Scotland go and support Rangers or fucking Stenhousemuir, you thundercunt. Sick and tired of you spouting anti-English nonsense after every game.

On another note the Danish goal shouldn't of stood it's against the rules for the opposition to make a wall and stand that close to the England wall to bloke the view

Ref just had a fucking stinker booked Maguire for winning a header let Denmark get away with constant fouling without booking them, and missed a clear pen before giving a dodgy one

Worst ref performance of the tournament

Last edited:
Yowzers, surprising amount of bitterness on this thread. Thought it was an enthralling game. England deserved winners, Danes running out of gas and ideas.

Danish free kick wasn't a foul.
England penalty wasn't a foul.

Danes out-fouled England 21 to 10.

Ref had a bad game all round, Maguire yellow another lowlight.

Spurs should sign that Damsgaard kid from Sampdoria. 21, technically brilliant and fast. £30m.

Cunt who shone the laser should be found and blood-eagled on the Norfolk coast as a sign of respect to the Danes.

Last edited:
As much as I moaned in the second half of extra time, and I am generally a miserable bastard, the way we knocked it around for the last 5 or so minutes was outstanding. Exactly the type of thing we simply weren't capable of doing for so many years.

Pardon me for not celebrating that win although England were my favourites.
Denmark were solid, but tired and without a depth. No-one can blame them for defending most of the game, 90% of the nation would against England at Wembley. Seeing them go out in a such a way, feel for them.

You can feel for them all you like, that's your choice. Nobody is going to say any differently than it was a soft, soft penalty. But these things happen - Sometimes for you, sometimes against you. It's not England's fault. But on the whole the best team went through to the final. Simple as that.

I know we're still a couple of days away, but I'm already feeling it now.

The last time I was this nervous about a semi I was watching Brokeback Mountain.

Clear chance I said, Sterling miss.

I fucking hate the cunts who are enjoying while they robbed other team. I always feel guilty a bit. Yes, England were better. But that pen was disgrace.

Next time Spurs get fucked let me see you lot enjoying it.

Fuck off you lot who don't give a shit. Good night.

Bit of a reach to say england have been screwed by refereeing decisions now
Simeone vs. Beckham, Hand of God, Lampard vs. Germany, Rooney vs. Portugal, should I go on?

I think someone else pointed it out the other day, there wasn't a peep of sympathy from rival fans for any one of those incidents, England get one fortuitous decision and suddenly they're the biggest cheats on the planet.

It would be comical if it wasn't so hypocritical.

I guarantee if Denmark's wrongly given free kick they scored from had been the winning goal, none of these people would be saying a word against them.

Back
Top Bottom