England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For most its like booing forever blowing bubbles etc. UK football culture is very much about winding up the opposition. Its only because its national teams it seems untoward.

After all

Booing a national anthem = nationalism
Getting upset your national anthem gets booed =nationalism.

As in everything there are some exceptions where its darker but they exceptions.

For most its like booing forever blowing bubbles etc. UK football culture is very much about winding up the opposition. Its only because its national teams it seems untoward.

After all

Booing a national anthem = nationalism
Getting upset your national anthem gets booed =nationalism.

As in everything there are some exceptions where its darker but they exceptions.
100% anything to get under their skin

I missed the end of the game due to a slightly power crazed bouncer.

Watched the second half of extra time with some homeless blokes peering through a betfred window.

Walking home singing england songs with every car tooting their horn, what a night

The best team won.
Everything about England's game was superior except the goalkeeping.

A lot of Europeans I know are shocked at Sterling going down easy to win a penalty - suggesting this was some kind of illegitimate win.
It's like they haven't witnessed the 400 odd games he has played throughout his career.
Imagine the outrage had they seen the Sissoko Champions League final penalty.

Fuck 'em all. I have wanted England to make a final so much since I played wearing an England 'Italia 90' replica shirt in my back garden aged 5. We deserved to get to a final 2-3 times before too and never got the required 'luck'.

Can't fucking wait for Sunday. Glad we don't have to wait weeks like the Champions League & League Cup finals.

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning I was thinking about the game & I still have panicky moments haha ! We won & are through to a final but my head can’t seem to compute that.

Back
Top Bottom