England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Backed Kane to be top scorer yesterday at 16/1....now halved to 8/1

surely he’s due a pen.... think 8/1 is pretty decent seeing as Ronaldo and Schick are done

Denmark looked good in the first half of their win against Czechs but the wheels came off in the second half.

Hopefully this is a game too far for them.

Only real selection dilemma is the Sancho/Saka/Foden.

Rest of the team picks itself now surely.

Pickford
Walker
Stones
Maguire
Shaw
Rice
Philips
Mount
Sterling
Kane
???? Sancho/Foden/Saka
Not sure Mount is a guaranteed starter for me..... I would also be tempted to change Walker and poss Shaw. Both have played well but that’s a position where six or seven games in two or so weeks can see you fatigued.

Grealish surely in the mix to start too?

Not sure Mount is a guaranteed starter for me..... I would also be tempted to change Walker and poss Shaw. Both have played well but that’s a position where six or seven games in two or so weeks can see you fatigued.

You wouldn’t play Shaw?

If he was going to ever start Grealish then surely it would have been against Ukraine?

Not saying he shouldn't be in the mix, but can't see him being in the starting 11.

Shaw second half against Ukraine was great.

None of this feeling it out for 15-20minutes.

iu

We're at home, let's try to pen them in and crush them first 25minutes.

iu

Last edited:
Well, that's fucked it!

The ITV England curse to come to full effect. (SInce World Cup '98 England have won just FIVE of 25 tournament matches screened by ITV)

Although the curse is true , the German game was on itv so there’s hope

:avbpray:

It's also having to listen to Mark Pougatch, who really should be doing Celebrity Squares or whatever shit gameshow is vogue now. Then there's the cunt Dixon on co-Coms.

That's dream-team material compared to Judas on TS.... He's such a rabbit in the headlights; the dumb twat can't even complete a sentence.... It's doubtful he's made a salient point throughout the entire tournament.

That Poogash bloke is proper rubbish though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom